OUR DEFAQTO 5 STAR RATED MINI COSMETIC REPAIR INSURANCE COVERS REPAIR COSTS OF MINOR DAMAGE SO YOUR MINI LEAVES A LASTING IMPRESSION.
When you truly love your MINI, you want to protect it in the best way. That’s why we created MINI Protect, our comprehensive range of insurance products designed to help maintain that sense of adventure, whilst protecting you from damage costs.
Within this suite of MINI Protect products is MINI Cosmetic Repair Insurance, developed to protect the beauty and finish of your vehicle, covering the costs for repairing minor cosmetic damages so your MINI leaves a lasting impression.
At a Glance:
- Cover available for 2 or 3 years
- Available for new and Approved Used MINIs up to 7 years old at the start of the policy
- Repairs can be carried out at your local MINI Retailer or by our mobile repairer network
- Pay for your policy upfront or in 12 monthly payments (at no extra cost)
- 5 year guarantee on cosmetic repairs carried out under this insurance
- You have up to 60 days to purchase your policy after you have collected your MINI. Cover will start after you have purchased the policy
- Up to £250 contribution towards a body shop repair for damage that falls within the size parameters but cannot be cosmetically repaired
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. This website only provides a summary of the cover provided by MINI Cosmetic Repair Insurance and does not include the full terms, conditions and limits of cover. Please refer to the policy document below.
Making a claim.
In the unfortunate event that you need to make a claim, MINI Protect Services are available to assist you. If you purchased your policy before 1 April 2018, please call 0345 641 9736. If you purchased your policy on or after the 1 April 2018, please refer to the policy document below for full details of how to make a claim.
To find out more about MINI Cosmetic Repair Insurance, give your participating local MINI Retailer a call.
If you need further help, you can call MINI Protect Services on 0330 400 1516. MINI Protect Services lines are open Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm.
MINI Cosmetic Repair Insurance is administered by Abraxas Insurance Administration Services Limited, registered in England and Wales with company number 02928787 and its registered office is at One Victoria Street, Bristol Bridge, Bristol, BS1 6AA. Abraxas Insurance Administration Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The Insurance is underwritten by MAPFRE Asistencia Compania Internacional de Seguros y Reaseguros S.A. Dixon House, 72-75 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 4BR. Company Number: FC021974. Branch Number BR008042. MAPFRE Asistencia Compañía Internacional de Seguros y Reaseguros S.A. is authorised by Direccion General de Seguros y Fondos De Pensiones and is subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Details about the extent of regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority are available on request.